Welcome to Flatout Karts, one of Australia’s premier karting shops.
Flatout Karts began over 25 years ago as a hobby shop by Greg Dicker and a close friend of his at the time through a love of karts and toys in general! By 1994, the business name was officially changed to Flatout Karts and the specialisation in go kart racing stemmed from here on in. Since then, Flatout Karts have won multiple state, national and international championships and now provides a one-stop shop for the karting industry.
Flatout Karts offers a range of services to assist all ranges of experiences from the weekend recreational driver to the seasoned professional.
Some of our services and facilities include:
- Fully equipped race preparation workshop for kart preparation and servicing.
- In-house engine servicing, race blueprinting and machine shop.
- Dyno tuning and run-in service.
- Fully equipped 75sq/m showroom as well as trackside retail support on race days.
- Expert race tuition and kart setup services from our internationally experienced racing staff including track days.
- Premier dealer for Arrow Karts, Sera Karts, Kosmic Karts and FA Karts as well as all of the best karting products from around the world.
Image: The Flatout Karts crew circa 2001 with the legendary Peter Brock. (Greg Dicker pictured third from right).